- The North Clackamas Aquatic Park is closed as of 1 p.m. on Friday, March 13 and will remain closed through April 8, with an anticipated re-opening date of April 9, 2020.
- The Milwaukie Center will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, March 13 and remain closed through April 8, with an anticipated re-opening date of April 9, of 2020. The Meals on Wheels program administered by NCPRD via the Milwaukie Center will continue to operate as normal during this closure. Additionally, during this closure, Meals on Wheels delivery will be available to those who normally participate in our daily onsite “congregate” lunch program.
- Hood View Park will close at 10 p.m. Friday, March 13 and will remain closed for scheduled activities through April 8, 2020, with anticipated re-opening of April 9, 2020.
- Adult programs at the Milwaukie Center offered in partnership with Clackamas Community College are canceled for the spring term.
- All other NCPRD parks, trails, and natural areas will remain open to the public as normal.
Refunds will be issued, and normal processing fees will be waived, for all programming and rentals affected by this cancellation. For precautionary measures, NCPRD will take the opportunity to deep clean and sanitize these facilities while they are closed.
Scott Archer | Director