Wake Up/Homework Clubs
We are pleased to offer two extended care options for parents who need to drop students off before 7:45 or pick up after 3:45. Morning and afternoon are staffed by Cascade Heights teachers who will assist students with homework. You are welcome to use this service on a regular basis or on a as needed basis. The fee is $5.00 per day per session and will be billed monthly. To register, please complete the form below and return it to the office. Care will begin on Monday, September 11th, 2023.
Please note - there will not be morning care or afternoon care on field trip days.
Morning Wake Up Club - 6:45 AM - 7:30 AM
- Students are dropped off at the front door and meet in the gym.
- Students are welcome to eat breakfast, work on homework, read, or play games.
Afternoon Homework Club - 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Students will be delivered to the cafeteria by their classroom teacher at 3:30.
- Staff will take students outside from 3:30 - 3:45 for recess and they may eat snack if they bring one.
- Students will work on homework, read, or play educational games with teacher support.
- To pick up before 4:45, parents may ring the doorbell located in the breezeway (accessible from the staff parking lot)
- At 4:45, students will meet families out at the front door.