- Valid Oregon teaching license.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a positive rapport with students.
- Ability to carry out lesson plans prepared by the teacher.
- Ability to follow charter policy and procedures.
- Maintain a safe environment for children at all times.
Please submit an application. Candidates will be interviewed on site by the Principal or Development Director.
Items to bring to the interview:
- A current passport or 2 other pieces of identification, such as a driver’s license and social security card/birth certificate
- Copy of your Oregon teaching license or an e-mail from TSPC with the license details
- Voided check if you want to sign up for direct deposit